Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kim is home maybe I'll get something done

1255 days 1974 hours

Kim came home last night. I should have and could have got more work done. It is only 10:45. I am going to stop at 2 hours. Maybe if I pace myself I will make more progress. One of the things I like about this project is that I only have to spend as I go. Now I thought I was going to be further along and so back in Mar I bought some foam boards called Last-A-Foam. This is what the fiberglass covers to give the substance to the very thin sheets of fiberglass. Well I bought the wrong ones last March. Now we are going back out to CA in 2 weeks so I can pick up the right ones and I might not get to the point where I would have been able to use them, but it is still sad. I make so many mistakes. Tonight I measured a board out and it turns out that for some reason I read 1/2 an inch when it said 1 inch. How do I make a mistake like that? Well I did. So back to measuring and what should have taken 1/2 an hour took two because of my lack of skills. The only bright side is that when I started this project it would have taken me several days. I finished the month out with 24 hours of work. Better than the last 5 months. Next month 60 hours is my goal. That is very ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment