Tuesday, September 8, 2009


1278 days 1989 hours

Even though it was labour day and I had the whole day off I only got in 2 hours of work. I am sanding the Hstab still. I think I have really messed it up. I just keep at it hoping I can get back on track. I was sanding so much that Kim suggested I get a power sander. After awhile I decided to bite the bullet and go buy one. Then I made the same mistake I have made before. I went to Harbor Freight (which is the Walmart of tool supplies) and bought a cheap orbital sander for $10 and like always it was inadequate and at one point one of the clips popped off and dinged a hole in the surface. I am taking it back and going to Home Depot. I will probably have to learn this lesson again and again. It doesn't pay to be cheap sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment