Friday, September 25, 2009

Kim is gone for a week how many hours will I get in


1260 days and 1978 hours

Kim left yesterday. I could have gotten some work done, but I did not. My inertia exceeds my ambition some times. Tonight I got in 4 hours. I debated whether I should keep sanding and micro'ing the Horizontal. Finally I just decided to go for it. I was about 2 feet short on Bidirectional Fiberglass. I am going to have to order some tonight. I have gone through 20 yards so far and I have so little to show for it. This horizontal is supposed to be a learning and building skill exercise and the truth is I need the skill building and exercise. Kim is gone to her sister's for a week. I have to pick up all the household stuff like making dinner and shuttling kids around, but from 9PM the time is mine. I was actually in the car driving around from 3:30PM until 7PM and then I had a cub scout pack meeting with CK. And I still got 4 hours in. I will have to get up in 3 1/2 hours, but I'll deal with that later.

I bought a light at Lowe's. Yeah more tools. I was not prepared for the heat generated by the light. There is a lot of light in the poorly lit garage, however I had problems moving it in the right spot. I was afraid it might heat up something too much. $10, not much to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment