Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Accidents at the gathering

1262 days and 1982 hours

I have not been able to get back in the garage for awhile. I should have gone to bed last night, but I just had to get back in there and do something. All I did was sand the Horizontal. I had put some Micro on the foam and as directed filled in the gaps and edges. I am making a mess of it. There was micro dripping everywhere. I also looked at the micro I had placed in the hole where the door hits the wall and it is starting to crack and wear. Boyd came over Sunday and looked at what I had. He was not impressed. I need to make more progress, be bolder. Kim is going to a wedding out of town for a week. I will have to make lunches and run carpool and stuff, but I think I will have more time for building.

There is a annual gathering of KR builders and enthusiasts. This year there were two accidents. Kim was not happy to hear about them. Both pilots lived. One was an accident because of running out of fuel, which unbelievably is the #1 reason for off airport landings / accidents. Kim was not happy to hear about the accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment