Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1,284 days 1998 hours

Phew I finally got out in the garage and did it. I had the podcasts going and I just kept moving. It is 100 degrees in the garage. It is summer in AZ. The weather channel is reporting that it is 95 degrees outside at 11:45 PM. I won't say much about the time in the garage tonight because it is time to go to bed. I am happy just to see the hours move down one notch.

There are many things about the KR that I like, but one of them is that I don't have to have thousands of dollars up front to build it. I can spend a little at a time. If I am short on cash or waiting for supplies or parts there is always something I can do to keep moving forward. Did I mention that I don't really know the first thing about flying. I will have to get my pilot's license eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment