Monday, September 14, 2009

1272 days 1986 hours

No hours this weekend. I think I did discover that I could get some time in if I worked in the morning before work and came home during lunch. But that requires that I get up at 4AM. In my mind that seemed doable. I even went to bed at 9PM last night thinking I could do it. I barely crawled out of bed at 530AM and now I am well into the morning routine. This last weekend was Kim's birthday so I was not even going to look at the plane parts in the garage. That may make me sound like a good husband so let me counter that with I have actually thought that when she is gone for a week at her nephew's wedding that I would get some great work time in. A really good husband would be sad that she was gone and would not wish that she would stay an extra day or two. It is all about balance.

I have been listening to some pilots talk about flying. Typical of a non-pilot I thought that being able to see other planes was more important than weather, but evidently weather is a big deal. The way they look for other planes right now is that they look out the window. That seems a little archaic, but I guess the sky is really big. There is a new system being developed that will let pilots get more information, but it is still in development.

No comments:

Post a Comment