Monday, September 28, 2009

Thought I would get more done

1258 days and 1976 hours

I thought was going to get so much done. I was caught up in taking the kids swimming and other family stuff. I did get two hours in. I made the oven and baked the HStab. I think I did it right, but I am not sure about anything I am doing. I used Kim's oven / turkey thermometer and built a box of OSB board. I used the heat lamp and the 105 degree AZ summer. I am pretty sure the temperature got up to 150, but like I said I am never "sure" of anything. And after years of unsureness I will have to fly this thing up in the air. Scary thought. I spent about 2 hours studying the plans and I got stuck. I emailed the plan master Scott Watts and he emailed me right back. That was flattering. I need to watch less Hulu and work on the plane and sleep more. I am a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment