Saturday, November 7, 2009



1218 Days 1950 Hours

I am really stealing time. It is 2AM and Kim jsut went to bed. I cannot even walk into the garage on Fridays. That is our date night. Then after we got home from the movies and the kids were all in bed Kim got ready for bed and I asked if it would be ok if I went and worked in the garage. I have to be at the Scout-O-Rama at 8AM. But I got two hours in. Actually I got a half hour at lunch. I glued the 6 inch left over piece to the 24 inch piece to make the floor of the forward fuselage. I am a little concerned about the gaps and excess glue.








Here you can see the gaps more clearly. Those will get slurryied when I got to lay up the Fiberglass. I am always questioning myself, but moving forward.










I am finally back to working on the Vertical. I used 5 minute epoxy to tack on these 3 ribs. I will verify in the morning that they are still square and then use some of that left over BID to lock them down for good. I should have layed down some protective sheeting before doing this. Notice my fancy shop vac in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment