Monday, November 9, 2009



1216 Days 1947 Hours

I really don't get this blogger. Yesterday's post was ugly adn I don't have time to play around with it. I came home at lunch and micro'd the edge and layed down the bid on the ribs connected to the spar. Tonight I had to create another piece for the channel that connects to the largest rib (the one at an angle) That was good, because I needed to give the resin a little more time to harden. I then went ahead and edged the rib/leading edge joint and layed down the BID. I did not want to mix another batch or resin so I was really scraping the last bits of it to fully wet out the BID on the ribs. I just have that last rib that runs at an angle sitting there with some tape. I guess I have to do the same with it before I add the channel ribs. I will definitely go back to the manual to just review what I am doing. It seems like so little, yet took over 2 hours to do all of that.

Funny thing Kim came out to the garage to do laundry. I got a little bit of a glimpse of how it would be to be in the garage together. She then smelled the resin. What is that smell? I couldn't smell anything. Is that good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment